Sunday, July 9, 2017

Doll food


Hi everyone. Today I am going to show you pictures of my doll's food, both what I have made, and what I have gotten. There are probably lots of video tutorials on how to make doll food online, too.






So first I have made some food out of craft foam, and fake plants, and tissue paper. Basically salad stuff. Left to right: tissue paper lettuce, craft foam cucumber, carrots, and tomatoes, craft foam and fake leaves salad, felt veggie meat, craft foam veggie meat and cheese. The plastic bags are bags that extra buttons for shirts come in.






Here is my popcorn from an OG sleeping bag set.  It doesn't sit right on the table.

Some useful erasers that look like food. They fit the dolls well.

And here is the food I tried to make with clay put out by Crayola.  I then painted it with water colors, I think. It didn't turn out amazingly.

These are measuring cups that work well for mixing bowls.

These are wedding favors. I got them from a yard sale. They came with candy inside, but they work well for dolly dessert.

These are plates from the same yard sale. They are an ok size for dolls. A little big.

An example of containers that could be useful. They came from a hotel with bath salt or something in them. 

This is a lemonade set from sophia's dolls. It comes with napkins and a table cloth too. I found it on amazon.
This is a dessert set from Sophia's. It also has napkins, plates, silverware, a tray and cake stand thing. Here is the link.

This is the camp treats set from AG. I found it on sale. It is now discontinued. It also comes with a little bag. I use the cooker for a stove in my kitchen.

 These cereal containers are tic tac boxes with beads in them.  the middle one has pieces of construction paper in it. It is Al-bran. This idea came from myfroggystuff

 Here are my mini AG pizzas made out of craft foam. 

Lastly, as small raisins box. Chap stick lids with buttons on top and stickers on the side are yogurt. (this idea is also from myfroggystuff )



Craftgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment