Monday, July 10, 2017

Pictures of My Basically DIY American Girl Doll House -2



So here is the 2nd part of my dollhouse pictures:


This is the view of the kitchen. The trash can was from a yard sale. The mat is actually a tablecloth from the Sophia's doll lemonade set. I use it for a mat. My mom and I made the counters. They are boxes covered with scrapbook paper. We covered pieces of ;with contact paper that looks like granite. then we put painted plastic containers in holes that she cut. Added a soap dispenser cap, and we have a sink. Inside the one with the sink there is a shelf. We cut cupboard doors, too.
 
The fridge is a jewelry box from a thrift store. The  easel on top is from a store. I got it already painted, but they sell blank ones at Walmart. The plant is from some toy dogs we had, and the tree sign is a magnet.

The stove is from the AG camp treats set. My friend made the pie out of clay. The shelves came with little puzzles inside. The green tea pot is from camp treats. the lemons and pink plates, Sophia's dolls.  The jar someone gave to me, and I put tiny pom poms in it. The bowls are plastic easter egg halves. The mixing bowl is a broken Nalgene water bottle cap, and the desserts are from Sophia's. The canisters are bubble containers with labels.







The table and chairs are from sophia's, on amazon. It is actually the concession stand. The lazy Susan is a doll plate upside down with a coaster on top. The flowers I cut off of a bunch of plastic flowers and put them in a vase from Play Mobil, some toys that we have. The napkins are from my Sophia's sets, and the apple tea set some one gave to me. The glass bowls are candle holders, you know, tea lights, I think maybe ;) The little tea set below the apple one works well for the dolls. It came with a play kitchen set my sis got. 
Now for the living room. The set is from Journey Girls, at Toys R Us. The mat is just a pillow case that I use, and the runner is a pice on ribbon. I frayed the ends. There is a similar one on the table. The flowers are plastic, and I cut them off of a bunch. I then glued them into a cap. The art on the walls is printed out off of google images. I put it on thin cardboard.

The magazine came from one of my AG craft kits, but there are printable ones out there for your dolls. The other magazine someone gave to me. I assume it is a printable. The books were gotten at a yard sale, and Goodwill.
The grace sign is a sign that people might put on their desks. The musical instruments are a flute and a violin, cello, or viola. It depends what you want to say.

Moving on to the last room, bedroom 2. The bed is OG, and the chair is AG. I found it at a kid's consignment store. The picture on the wall is from art class, and the mat is a blanket that Mom and/or I sewed for smaller dolls. The table by the bed is a holder for coasters. the plant on it is Play Mobil. The water bottle is OG but I put a wrapper from a real water bottle on it.

The dog I got with a doll that I got on craigslist, Kate. The mat is fuzzy material cut into two hearts. The food bowl is from a little play dog set I have.

The shelf above the bed is from a stamp set put out by Melissa and Doug. The dolls are just mini porcelain dolls. The books came with mini dolls, and the book ends are erasers made to look like rabbits. The lamp is a fast food ketchup cup glued onto a bamboo skewer with beads glued on it and on on the top. Everything is then glued onto a soy milk cap. The idea was from myfroggystuff.

And here is Nutmeg. 


Craftgirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment